January 11, 2019
What a beautiful world we are in today. Being able to interact with different people in the world is more than a blessing. The Internet has given a great opportunity to put ourselves in the online world. Showcasing our skills, talent, products, services, opinions and many others.
Social media marketing is the use of social media to promote or increase awareness of a product or service that you offer. Companies use it to interact with their potential customers or current customers, stakes holders and the public at large. This makes it possible for companies to build healthy relationships. This creates a personal touch with your audience.
The following are reasons as to why you should get involved in social media marketing.
- The Internet can pass information to many people in the world. It is more powerful than you can imagine. It can put you out there and make you great. Through your social media platforms, you can reach as many people as possible. Increases awareness of your product.
- Customers are able to retweet whatever you have said. When you give a piece of brief information about your product or service and post it on twitter people can send it and retweet it to many people as possible. Retweet gives a sense of repetition. And when your potential customer sees it repeatedly, they will likely have an interest in knowing your product or service more. At the end reaching more people.
- As a company, you are able to pinpoint what specific things your customers want. Social media gives a platform for customers to interact with a particular company. They are able to give their likes and dislikes. By this a company is able will fill the gaps and improve concerns of their customers. They will also continue improving what their customers like.
- It gives a sense of loyalty to customers. Through interaction with them. They know that you are concerned about them. You keep asking them if they are satisfied and if anything needed to change. You make them feel in control. This will make them stay true to you.
- You can promote an offer by saying. First, ten people who will tweet this, they will win a place in Navila restaurant and have an incredible dinner. This will encourage your customer to stay on your site to wait for whatever deal you will put next. This will make your known and increase customers.
- One is able to achieve higher page ranking in search engine optimization and increase traffic to your website. Therefore, you have to create high-quality content so that it easily draws the attention of your audience, to make yourself more credible.
- Getting close contact with market influencers. Who will talk and write about incredible things you do. Market influencers will put your product or service out there to be known by people. People also tend to listen to people who are widely known. They believe in their testimonies.
- Spend less. Signing up and creating a profile is free. Any investment you want to do is relatively low.
What to do to succeed in social media marketing.
- Analyze your audience. What they prefer. From what age to what age. What percentage are involved in social media platforms? What Is their financial strength? And so on.
- Set your objectives. They should be SMART. That is specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time-bound. This will guide your work in a precise way to avoid wasting time and resource.
- Have a voice. Build your brand for few people to know you. When you get to social media. The few that know your products or service will definitely tell others about your product or service and take it to the next. Build a brand and personality for yourself.
- Build a good relationship with the people who follow you. Interact with them. You can even have a giveaway gift for some followers who have completed to do a certain task that you gave them.
- Have a question and answer session. By this, you will know your customers deeply. This also builds a personal touch.
- Make your social network activity. Be there to attend to customer needs and concerns.
- Always talk about your product or service. Create interesting images of what you are offering. And retweet it as many times as possible to active followers. This will act as a reminder to those that already know and informs those who are not aware.
- Have a specific image and keywords on your site. This shows persistence. It also creates familiarity among your audience. Use creative videos that will stick to people’s mind, even before reading about your company. Also, the use of Infographics helps.
- Each channel has its uniqueness. Make sure that you treat them with great importance.
- When a crisis has occurred to make sure that you address it well. Avoid giving lies. As we said earlier their trust to you is very important. Learn to accept your mistakes and apologize. This will maintain loyalty to your customers.
Social media has posed a great opportunity in the world of advertisement. One can share and tweet any information concerning a certain product. The fact that it is also cost-effective. You can share information with many people as possible. Remember getting your customers loyalty should be your number one ticket to where you want your product or service to be. You have an opportunity to share and interact with the world. Build your brand. Social media enables you to show content and images of various things that you offer. Make it memorial. This will enable people to know your products or service really fast. Explore this incredible form of marketing.